Attorney Profile: Q&A with Jonathan M. Scott
link to article: https://t.co/dq0DSQcu46 pic.twitter.com/itGxk3V2Sq
— Johnson Fistel, LLP (@JF_LLP) October 7, 2021
- Where were you born and what makes that city special?
I was born and raised in Missoula, Montana. Everything about Missoula is special. I love that I can fly-fish on the rivers in the summer and drive twenty minutes to the nearest ski hill in the winter.
- What activities or hobbies do you enjoy the most?
I enjoy going on adventures with my fiancé, Brooke, and our dog Sophie. I also love boating on the lake, spending time with my family, and trying new restaurants.
- What did you do prior to graduating law school?
I attended Gonzaga University where I received an MBA, and then worked as a financial analyst in Whitefish, MT.
- What inspired you to pursue the legal field?
My dad is an attorney, so I was always familiar with the profession—I grew up watching him practice and even went to work with him (dressed in a suit) as a kid. After my brother went to law school, I decided it was my turn to join the family profession.
- How long have you been a practicing attorney?
I have been an attorney for almost three years.
- Up to this point in your life, what is the achievement you are most proud of?
The achievement I am most proud of is getting my amazing fiancé, Brooke, to say yes to marrying me.
- How would you describe yourself as a person?
I would say I am an intellectually curious person and am always trying to learn about something new.
- What makes you feel accomplished?
I feel most accomplished when I spend time solving a complex problem and am able to see the results of my effort.
- If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be?
My dog, Sophie. She runs our house and has the best life.