We believe in making a conscious effort for change and growth. When you bring your career to Johnson Fistel, you have the ability to make a real impact. Join our team in offices across the United States and make a real difference.
Legal Office Assistant
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple individuals, as well as the ability to work independently;
- Good planning, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication, administrative, document preparation, and proofreading skills;
- Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including across offices;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and Adobe (Acrobat); and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
A successful candidate will also have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and be reliable. A paralegal certificate is a plus, but not required.
Our law firm is not an old school, stuffy firm. We are a fun, energetic, and vibrant group and would like to hire people that fit in well. We are a relatively small law firm that believes in teamwork. Thus, the daily tasks and responsibilities may change from time to time and include administrative work, answering phone calls, or whatever needs to be done to help our team achieve success.
This ad is for an entry-level position. We offer a competitive salary (commensurate with experience and location) and our compensation package includes health insurance after a probationary period and a 401K/profit sharing plan. If you meet the qualifications above, please send Chrystal Fortt [email protected] your resume with a cover letter telling us why you believe you would be the right fit and include your salary expectations.
(This job posting is for direct applicants only. Solicitors and Recruiters DO NOT contact.)
If you are interested in joining our team and share our same values of excellence, results, and collaboration, please submit a resume and cover letter to the email listed in the above advertisment for consideration. We are always looking for new talent.