The Johnson Fistel Estate Planning Group combines practical knowledge and technical expertise to create effective, efficient, and tax sensitive wealth planning and asset transfer arrangements. We provide advice and guidance on trust and gift planning, estate tax mitigation, life insurance strategies, philanthropic and charitable integration, and personalized asset protection. We have clients from across the wealth spectrum, and we counsel individuals, families, and business entities in planning and managing estates of varying size and complexity. Our clients range from seasoned, high net worth families with complex tax issues to start-up entrepreneurs who understand the value of early succession planning. Johnson Fistel takes a holistic approach and understands that every client and situation is unique. Our process involves assessing the client’s assets and goals; analyzing the impact of succession and prevailing tax laws on those assets and goals; and developing and executing a comprehensive and integrated estate plan that accomplishes those goals.
Areas of expertise include:
● Formation and capitalization of family business entities, including limited partnerships, LLCs, and closely-held corporations
● Intergenerational trust and succession planning
● Integrated and personalized asset protection strategies
● Domestic and Offshore options
● Complex philanthropic transfer vehicles, including grantor-retained annuity trusts and other splint interest entities
● Fractional interests and valuation discount planning