Johnson Fistel, LLP is a boutique civil litigation firm specializing in complex business and shareholder litigation with offices in California, Georgia, and New York. We are not your traditional, stuffy law firm—we’re a fun, energetic, and vibrant group and aim to hire attorneys that fit in well.
We are looking for an attorney to join our growing practice in San Diego, California. The candidate must be a member in good standing with the California state bar.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Commitment to high-quality legal work;
- An excellent academic record graduating in the top of the class;
- 1-3 Years of real litigation experience, including legal research, motions, and discovery; and
- Experience with securities, derivative, consumer, and/or class action litigation (a plus but not required).
Johnson Fistel, LLP offers a competitive salary, bonus, and an attractive benefits package.
If interested, please provide the following: (1) cover letter, (2) resume, (3) writing sample, and (4) salary requirements. We will only consider candidates who submit all four items.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply click here.
(This job posting is for direct applicants only. Solicitors and Recruiters DO NOT contact.)