Skip to content
Noteworthy Success Stories
Lead Plaintiff Deadlines
In the News
Canopy Growth Corporation
Join this Action
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Plaintiff certifies that:
1. Plaintiff did not acquire the security that is the subject of this action at the direction of plaintiff's counsel or in order to participate in this private action or any other litigation under the federal or state securities laws.
2. Plaintiff is willing to serve as a representative party, including providing testimony at deposition and trial, if necessary.
3. Plaintiff represents and warrants that he/she/it is fully authorized to enter into and execute this certification.
4. If a class action is filed, Plaintiff will not accept any payment for serving as a representative party on behalf of a class beyond the Plaintiff's pro rata share of any recovery, except such reasonable costs and expenses (including lost wages) directly relating to the representation of the class as ordered or approved by the court.
5. For purposes of a class action, Plaintiff has made no transaction(s) during the Class Period in the debt or equity securities that are the subject of this action except those set forth below:
Acquisitions (include: date shares were acquired, number of shares acquired, and acquisition price per share. Separate each item with a comma. For multiple acquisitions, separate each acquisition with a new line):
Sales (include: date shares were sold, number of shares sold, and selling price per share. Separate each item with a comma. For multiple sales, separate each sale with a new line.):
During the three years prior to the date of this certification, Plaintiff has not sought to serve or be served as a representative party for a class in an action filed under the federal securities law except if detailed below:
How did you hear about this case?
I declare under penalty or perjury, under the laws of the United States, that the information entered is accurate.
By clicking on the button below, I intend to sign and execute this agreement.
Click to view Retention Agreement
Join this Action