— Johnson Fistel, LLP (@JF_LLP) August 22, 2019
1. Where were you born and what makes that city special?
I was born in McDonough, Georgia, which is just south of Atlanta, Georgia. McDonough is a special place because it is a smaller town, but yet, it is still within reach of a large city. With that, I was able to enjoy the conveniences of the city but also the hospitality of a small town. McDonough was a great place to grow up.
2. What activities or hobbies do you enjoy the most?
I really enjoy being around my friends and family, playing golf, and watching sports, especially the Georgia Bulldogs.
3. What inspired you to pursue the legal field?
I really find satisfaction in helping people, and attorneys are often called on to help people in their most desperate times. To me, there is nothing more rewarding than helping a person, and as an attorney, this is something that I get to do every day.
4. What did you do prior to graduating law school?
Unlike a lot of my peers, I went straight from undergrad in law school. During college, I was a pitcher on the baseball team and also sold real estate.
5. What motivates you as an attorney?
I never want to have the feeling that I could have done more. Whether I have success or failure, I want to know that I did absolutely everything I could for my clients.
6. How would you describe yourself as a person?
I am understanding, hard-working, personable, and like to have a good time.
7. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be?
I would love to meet LeBron James. To me, Lebron is one of the best athletes ever to live, and ever since he was sixteen, Lebron has been under such an immense microscope and has been able to succeed regardless of this pressure. It would be great to just have a conversation with him.
8. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what does that list include?
It’s more like a travel list. I would love to go to Maldives, Bali, Switzerland, and Germany for Oktoberfest.